You can get my ebooks here:
Have a Heart, an unlikely love story set in a close-knit coastal community on New Zealand’s east coast, was well underway when Penguin NZ suggested I write Love at the End of the Road, my personal story about life on a coastal farm.
Meet us on TV1’s Good Morning show ahead of our Country Calendar episode ‘Time and Tide’ that screened in August 2012. .
While you’re here, you can . . .
- Learn about my book – and buy it
- Buy cards with a gorgeous photo of the Kaipara Harbour
- Check out the Media Room
- Read my blog – or follow it
- Contact me via email (to get a hard copy book – or say hi) and meet me on Facebook (link top right)
- And learn what readers have to say.
To buy Love at the End of the Road – the hard copy: Please contact me or buy both ebooks from Amazon.
Warm wishes, Rae
PS: Countless readers have told me, “You made me laugh and you made me cry‘”. I hope you enjoy my books as well.