You can get my ebooks here:
Have the Heart tells of a close-knit coastal community on New Zealand’s east coast whose residents are dealing with growth and change. At its heart are two families in conflict.
Love at the End of the Road tells my story about falling in love and leaving city life to live on a remote farm on a Kaipara Harbour peninsula that’s loaded with a rich past.
While you’re here, you can . . .
- Learn about my book – and buy it
- Buy cards with a gorgeous photo of the Kaipara Harbour
- Check out the Media Room
- Read my blog – or follow it
- Contact me via email and meet me on Facebook (link top right)
- And learn what readers have to say.
To buy Love at the End of the Road – the hard copy: Please contact me or buy both ebooks from Amazon.
Meet us on TV1’s Good Morning show ahead of our Country Calendar episode ‘Time and Tide’. It
Warm wishes, Rae
PS: Countless readers have told me, “You made me laugh and you made me cry‘”. I hope you enjoy my books as well.